Hacker group Anonymous has been threatening since February to "shut the Internet down" by launching a Distributed Denial of Service attack (DDOS) on Saturday (31 March). The attack will target the world's 13 DNS servers so that Internet users will be unable to perform domain name lookups , thus temporarily disabling the Internet.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit