Hacker group Anonymous has been threatening since February to "shut the Internet down" by launching a Distributed Denial of Service attack (DDOS) on Saturday (31 March). The attack will target the world's 13 DNS servers so that Internet users will be unable to perform domain name lookups , thus temporarily disabling the Internet.
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site