Hacker group Anonymous has been threatening since February to "shut the Internet down" by launching a Distributed Denial of Service attack (DDOS) on Saturday (31 March). The attack will target the world's 13 DNS servers so that Internet users will be unable to perform domain name lookups , thus temporarily disabling the Internet.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world