Hacker group Anonymous has been threatening since February to "shut the Internet down" by launching a Distributed Denial of Service attack (DDOS) on Saturday (31 March). The attack will target the world's 13 DNS servers so that Internet users will be unable to perform domain name lookups , thus temporarily disabling the Internet.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too