The Internet is creating a new group of online upstarts that hope to capture a small percentage of your spending. Forming electronic marketplaces for everything from logs to office supplies, hundreds of new venture-backed startups are dreaming of redirecting the spending flows of worldwide supply chains, eventually creating mighty rivers of revenue for themselves-all without ever touching a product.
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?