The Internet is creating a new group of online upstarts that hope to capture a small percentage of your spending. Forming electronic marketplaces for everything from logs to office supplies, hundreds of new venture-backed startups are dreaming of redirecting the spending flows of worldwide supply chains, eventually creating mighty rivers of revenue for themselves-all without ever touching a product.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends