The Internet is creating a new group of online upstarts that hope to capture a small percentage of your spending. Forming electronic marketplaces for everything from logs to office supplies, hundreds of new venture-backed startups are dreaming of redirecting the spending flows of worldwide supply chains, eventually creating mighty rivers of revenue for themselves-all without ever touching a product.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?