In his newest book Building Wealth, noted economist Lester Thurow discusses the road to riches in the knowledge-based economy. This excerpt poses the question: Can intellectual property be protected in the age of connectivity?
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips