In his newest book Building Wealth, noted economist Lester Thurow discusses the road to riches in the knowledge-based economy. This excerpt poses the question: Can intellectual property be protected in the age of connectivity?
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends