In his newest book Building Wealth, noted economist Lester Thurow discusses the road to riches in the knowledge-based economy. This excerpt poses the question: Can intellectual property be protected in the age of connectivity?
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance