In his newest book Building Wealth, noted economist Lester Thurow discusses the road to riches in the knowledge-based economy. This excerpt poses the question: Can intellectual property be protected in the age of connectivity?
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location