In his newest book Building Wealth, noted economist Lester Thurow discusses the road to riches in the knowledge-based economy. This excerpt poses the question: Can intellectual property be protected in the age of connectivity?
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users