JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo are being sued by the US Attorney General over an allegedly restrictive and inaccurate database that may have resulted in unfair foreclosures for many home buyers.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security