Hulu's experience chief this week compared mobile video users and traditional TV viewers. He also addressed one of the company's biggest shortcomings: the inability to download Hulu content for offline use.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7