Hulu's experience chief this week compared mobile video users and traditional TV viewers. He also addressed one of the company's biggest shortcomings: the inability to download Hulu content for offline use.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process