No one is supposed to say it, but every IT professional knows that users can be -- well, really dumb. If that word makes you uncomfortable, how about dim, slow, uneducated, ignorant, dense, foolish, half-witted, obtuse, doltish, boneheaded, technologically-challenged or ridiculous?
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September