No one is supposed to say it, but every IT professional knows that users can be -- well, really dumb. If that word makes you uncomfortable, how about dim, slow, uneducated, ignorant, dense, foolish, half-witted, obtuse, doltish, boneheaded, technologically-challenged or ridiculous?
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge