No one is supposed to say it, but every IT professional knows that users can be -- well, really dumb. If that word makes you uncomfortable, how about dim, slow, uneducated, ignorant, dense, foolish, half-witted, obtuse, doltish, boneheaded, technologically-challenged or ridiculous?
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns