Sprint and Samsung this week launched yet another messaging-oriented low-cost phone, the Samsung Seek sporting both a touchscreen and a slide-out QWERT keyboard. The Seek is available immediately for $30 after rebates and with a two-year contract. Targeted toward younger audiences the phone includes native support for Facebook, MySpace and Photobucket photo uploads. Additionally, the Seek supports instant messaging, email and Microsoft Exchange accounts.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets