Maintaining a positive relationship with your manager is key to a productive, satisfying job. And the actions you take -- completing your work on time, putting in extra effort when necessary, volunteering to assist with critical initiatives -- can help strengthen this bond. However, in some cases, simple words can break it.
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years
- Even in tech companies, people are the key to effective security