Maintaining a positive relationship with your manager is key to a productive, satisfying job. And the actions you take -- completing your work on time, putting in extra effort when necessary, volunteering to assist with critical initiatives -- can help strengthen this bond. However, in some cases, simple words can break it.
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection