Maintaining a positive relationship with your manager is key to a productive, satisfying job. And the actions you take -- completing your work on time, putting in extra effort when necessary, volunteering to assist with critical initiatives -- can help strengthen this bond. However, in some cases, simple words can break it.
- The week in security: As Wi-Fi is KRACKed, slow breach detection threatens CISOs and their data
- Microsoft announces ransomware-stopping Windows 10 feature
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme