Maintaining a positive relationship with your manager is key to a productive, satisfying job. And the actions you take -- completing your work on time, putting in extra effort when necessary, volunteering to assist with critical initiatives -- can help strengthen this bond. However, in some cases, simple words can break it.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks