Maintaining a positive relationship with your manager is key to a productive, satisfying job. And the actions you take -- completing your work on time, putting in extra effort when necessary, volunteering to assist with critical initiatives -- can help strengthen this bond. However, in some cases, simple words can break it.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud