We can all imagine the horror of losing a lifetime of priceless photos through the failure of an iCloud account, or a business financially and reputationally ruined by the inability to access or protect consumer data.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7