Calling your friend with the help of Siri, browsing films personally selected for us by Netflix, checking Google Maps for the fastest route home: we perform these actions daily, and may even take them for granted due to how seamlessly they’ve been embedded into our routines. They all have one thing in common – they are driven by artificial intelligence (AI).
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones