Calling your friend with the help of Siri, browsing films personally selected for us by Netflix, checking Google Maps for the fastest route home: we perform these actions daily, and may even take them for granted due to how seamlessly they’ve been embedded into our routines. They all have one thing in common – they are driven by artificial intelligence (AI).
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years