Acquiring talent from the labour market is the predominant concern for most CIOs, according to Gartner’s 2019 CIO Agenda survey. Yet competing for dwindling technical talent is a costly bidding war that’s hard to win.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences