Like in ancient Egyptian times, modern day CIOs are grappling with rapid inventions and continuous technological breakthroughs and need a solid framework in order to decipher the ever-changing landscape.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine