Data is becoming the new ‘oil’ and analytics is the differentiating factor. It not only delivers increased automation and sped up processes, but enables the identification of new models, the discovery of hidden relationships, and can reach a new level of intelligence. A group of leaders - from IT to data science to digital and marketing - gathered in Sydney for the CIO Breakfast, in partnership with SAS, to hear about the 'power of analytics' and how organisations are capitalising on artificial intelligence and machine learning to produce tangible business value.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC