Data is becoming the new ‘oil’ and analytics is the differentiating factor. It not only delivers increased automation and sped up processes, but enables the identification of new models, the discovery of hidden relationships, and can reach a new level of intelligence. A group of leaders - from IT to data science to digital and marketing - gathered in Sydney for the CIO Breakfast, in partnership with SAS, to hear about the 'power of analytics' and how organisations are capitalising on artificial intelligence and machine learning to produce tangible business value.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk