The fourth quarter of 2017 saw a decline in smartphone sales globally -- the first year-on-year decline since Gartner started tracking the global smartphone market in 2004 -- but the full-year result was one of growth.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data