The fourth quarter of 2017 saw a decline in smartphone sales globally -- the first year-on-year decline since Gartner started tracking the global smartphone market in 2004 -- but the full-year result was one of growth.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups