As governments around the world re-evaluate their privacy regimes, an emerging issue for every CIO is changes to data privacy regulation. These changes are forcing CIOs to review their privacy practices and, in some cases, trigger complete overhauls of business processes.
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies