As governments around the world re-evaluate their privacy regimes, an emerging issue for every CIO is changes to data privacy regulation. These changes are forcing CIOs to review their privacy practices and, in some cases, trigger complete overhauls of business processes.
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring