The past few years have been tumultuous in the supply chain space. Organisations have commenced implementations using sensor-based Internet of Things (IoT) data for creating revolutionary new processes; 3D printing and artificial intelligence (AI) are entering pilot-mode at an increasing rate; and drone delivery and driverless vehicles may just be around the corner.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?