When was the last time you played a board game? Or any game? What’s one of the first questions you usually ask before you play? Well, you ask what the rules are don’t you? You want to know how to play and how to win. This also includes an understanding of the playing field and players.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security