When was the last time you played a board game? Or any game? What’s one of the first questions you usually ask before you play? Well, you ask what the rules are don’t you? You want to know how to play and how to win. This also includes an understanding of the playing field and players.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining