Many IT articles discuss how to avoid project failures…which is great, but according to industry analysts, at least one-third of CRM projects fall short. Here, we’re going to explore what to do if you’re in that unlucky 33 percent.
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud