Many IT articles discuss how to avoid project failures…which is great, but according to industry analysts, at least one-third of CRM projects fall short. Here, we’re going to explore what to do if you’re in that unlucky 33 percent.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys