LinkedIn Premium doesn’t come cheap. But subscribers say the service is well worth the money, and new features and improved access to data, analytics and training could win over even the most skeptical LinkedIn user.
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times