An Australian-led project dubbed 'Healthy Country' aims to identify the best way to preserve and protect national parks with a focus on combining the knowledge of traditional owners and cloud-based AI.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely