After just over two weeks of committal hearings, a magistrate has ruled three people will face trial on charges emerging from an investigation into the failed Ultranet project by Victoria's anti-corruption commission, IBAC.
- To pay or not pay a hacker’s ransomware demand? It comes down to cyber hygiene
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Zoom fixes webcam flaw for Macs, but security concerns linger
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million