IT governance is a framework that provides a formal structure for organizations to produce measurable results toward achieving their strategies and ensures that IT investments support business objectives. The most commonly used frameworks are COBIT, ITIL, COSO, CMMI and FAIR.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?