IT governance is a framework that provides a formal structure for organizations to produce measurable results toward achieving their strategies and ensures that IT investments support business objectives. The most commonly used frameworks are COBIT, ITIL, COSO, CMMI and FAIR.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks