IT governance is a framework that provides a formal structure for organizations to produce measurable results toward achieving their strategies and ensures that IT investments support business objectives. The most commonly used frameworks are COBIT, ITIL, COSO, CMMI and FAIR.
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all