Amazon Web Services wants to bring machine learning to the enterprise and start-up masses, releasing a fully managed end-to-end machine learning service called SageMaker and a video camera that runs deep learning models dubbed DeepLens.
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud