Amazon Web Services wants to bring machine learning to the enterprise and start-up masses, releasing a fully managed end-to-end machine learning service called SageMaker and a video camera that runs deep learning models dubbed DeepLens.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave