The NSW and Victorian state governments are providing more transparency around the status of their ICT projects. But when will other states and the feds come to the party?
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- Samba flaw exposes Synology's Linux SANs to WannaCry-like attack
- Caught in the breach – what to do first