Honda's self-balancing Uni-Cub personal transporter is a fun way to get around. Never mind that your probably need some exercise, the Uni-Cub will scoot you to your destination at 4 miles per hour.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud