I have analyzed thousands of projects that failed. One thing that came across clearly in my research is that the projects that didn’t deliver their expected outcomes were missing at least three of nine characteristics of good project management practices. Brexit misses at least five.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks