I have analyzed thousands of projects that failed. One thing that came across clearly in my research is that the projects that didn’t deliver their expected outcomes were missing at least three of nine characteristics of good project management practices. Brexit misses at least five.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys