I have analyzed thousands of projects that failed. One thing that came across clearly in my research is that the projects that didn’t deliver their expected outcomes were missing at least three of nine characteristics of good project management practices. Brexit misses at least five.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation