I have analyzed thousands of projects that failed. One thing that came across clearly in my research is that the projects that didn’t deliver their expected outcomes were missing at least three of nine characteristics of good project management practices. Brexit misses at least five.
- The week in security: You’ve just been breached. Do you know what to do?
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears