The New York City Department for the Aging (DFTA) needed a strong marketing campaign to boost its visibility within the community, and the man leading the effort knew three things on the front page sold community newspapers: babies, puppies and elderly people.
- Use of multiple cloud platforms makes it harder to secure digital transformation
- Dell and HP purge Intel’s Spetcre patch over reboot woes
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks