The New York City Department for the Aging (DFTA) needed a strong marketing campaign to boost its visibility within the community, and the man leading the effort knew three things on the front page sold community newspapers: babies, puppies and elderly people.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks