The New York City Department for the Aging (DFTA) needed a strong marketing campaign to boost its visibility within the community, and the man leading the effort knew three things on the front page sold community newspapers: babies, puppies and elderly people.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud