The New York City Department for the Aging (DFTA) needed a strong marketing campaign to boost its visibility within the community, and the man leading the effort knew three things on the front page sold community newspapers: babies, puppies and elderly people.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response