Increasing the agility, speed and control at which a business can grow and service their cliental, the modern cloud is considered a highly rewarding play for those looking to increase growth, scalability and transparency. But what about the risks, the unknowns that make the concept of cloud ubiquitous but not the adoption?
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response