Few fields change as fast as digital. New channels, new methods, new business models — and all of it demands new methods of measurement and analytics. As new technologies and practices disrupt the field, digital analytics practitioners adapt. In any given year, a few themes dominate, and right now, the topics dominating discussion at the enterprise digital analytics table are four P’s: prioritization, personalization, people and perspective.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks