Studies in innovation suggest that some of the best ideas and solutions to problems are generated by looking at practices outside of one’s own area of work. There’s a tremendous opportunity for CIOs to learn better practices from their counterparts in other areas of the business.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave