Senator Stephen Conroy demanded an on air apology from Senator Mitch Fifield last night for the AFP's raids on his office. The AFP searched Conroy's office in May in search of the source of a number of internal NBN documents that have been released by Labor.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response