Symantec has announced its ambition for all websites to be protected by SSL encryption within two years. The cybersecurity giant’s Encryption Everywhere drive will “encrypt 100 per cent of all sites by 2018”.
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all