Senator Stephen Conroy demanded an on air apology from Senator Mitch Fifield last night for the AFP's raids on his office. The AFP searched Conroy's office in May in search of the source of a number of internal NBN documents that have been released by Labor.
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all