The UK Parliament’s Science and Technology Committee has found “no evidence” that excluding Huawei from the countries telecommunications networks would “constitute a proportionate response” to the potential security threat of using foreign suppliers.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves