The UK Parliament’s Science and Technology Committee has found “no evidence” that excluding Huawei from the countries telecommunications networks would “constitute a proportionate response” to the potential security threat of using foreign suppliers.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks