Cost-cutting plans outlined at Insurance Australia Group (IAG) are the clearest indication yet that digital transformation strategies across the country are coming to fruition, as businesses reinvent processes and operations.
- Zerodium makes $1.5m iOS hack tougher, offers $500k for WhatsApp, Signal
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements