The arrest of Diego Dzodan, the vice president of Facebook for Latin America, by Brazilian federal police on Tuesday morning in Sao Paulo has stirred up controversy in the country.
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI