The arrest of Diego Dzodan, the vice president of Facebook for Latin America, by Brazilian federal police on Tuesday morning in Sao Paulo has stirred up controversy in the country.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk