The arrest of Diego Dzodan, the vice president of Facebook for Latin America, by Brazilian federal police on Tuesday morning in Sao Paulo has stirred up controversy in the country.
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication