In the never-ending battle of ‘build’ versus ‘buy,’ IT may have evolved to the point where the cheaper option is always ‘buy.’ But is it just another form of outsourcing?
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next