In the never-ending battle of ‘build’ versus ‘buy,’ IT may have evolved to the point where the cheaper option is always ‘buy.’ But is it just another form of outsourcing?
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse