In the never-ending battle of ‘build’ versus ‘buy,’ IT may have evolved to the point where the cheaper option is always ‘buy.’ But is it just another form of outsourcing?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks