IoT-enabled devices can improve efficiency, reduce costs and often solve real-life issues. On the eve of CES, the chief economist of the Consumer Technology Association writes that we are entering an important phase of experimentation for the Internet and Internet-enabled objects. We need to give IoT time to thrive, identify the markets for it that make sense listen to consumers.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app