IoT-enabled devices can improve efficiency, reduce costs and often solve real-life issues. On the eve of CES, the chief economist of the Consumer Technology Association writes that we are entering an important phase of experimentation for the Internet and Internet-enabled objects. We need to give IoT time to thrive, identify the markets for it that make sense listen to consumers.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC