IoT-enabled devices can improve efficiency, reduce costs and often solve real-life issues. On the eve of CES, the chief economist of the Consumer Technology Association writes that we are entering an important phase of experimentation for the Internet and Internet-enabled objects. We need to give IoT time to thrive, identify the markets for it that make sense listen to consumers.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit