IoT-enabled devices can improve efficiency, reduce costs and often solve real-life issues. On the eve of CES, the chief economist of the Consumer Technology Association writes that we are entering an important phase of experimentation for the Internet and Internet-enabled objects. We need to give IoT time to thrive, identify the markets for it that make sense listen to consumers.
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices