IoT-enabled devices can improve efficiency, reduce costs and often solve real-life issues. On the eve of CES, the chief economist of the Consumer Technology Association writes that we are entering an important phase of experimentation for the Internet and Internet-enabled objects. We need to give IoT time to thrive, identify the markets for it that make sense listen to consumers.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five