Vulnerability scanning provides visibility into potential land mines, but often just results in data tracked in spreadsheets and independent remediation teams scrambling in different directions. It is time to change from a “find” mentality to a “fix” mentality. Here’s how.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups