Vulnerability scanning provides visibility into potential land mines, but often just results in data tracked in spreadsheets and independent remediation teams scrambling in different directions. It is time to change from a “find” mentality to a “fix” mentality. Here’s how.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave