Vulnerability scanning provides visibility into potential land mines, but often just results in data tracked in spreadsheets and independent remediation teams scrambling in different directions. It is time to change from a “find” mentality to a “fix” mentality. Here’s how.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets