Selecting best-fit enterprise software is a difficult task, and you can’t please all the people all the time. This article outlines a data driven and auditable process to pick the software that maximizes ROI and minimizes buyer’s remorse.
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge