Selecting best-fit enterprise software is a difficult task, and you can’t please all the people all the time. This article outlines a data driven and auditable process to pick the software that maximizes ROI and minimizes buyer’s remorse.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know