SignalR is an open source library written in .Net that simplifies the exchange of data between a web browser and a web server using WebSockets as a communication protocol. This article presents an in-depth discussion on SignalR.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know