SignalR is an open source library written in .Net that simplifies the exchange of data between a web browser and a web server using WebSockets as a communication protocol. This article presents an in-depth discussion on SignalR.
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack