By 2020, the majority of the workforce will be comprised of people born between 1980 and the early 2000s. Many senior managers comment that one of their biggest challenges is how they manage and lead this cohort – which is often referred to as the Millennials or the ‘dot-com’ generation.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security