Many companies track and report vendor performance metrics. But few metrics provide a concrete plan for driving vendor performance. Should we fire the vendor or demand improvements? If the latter, how do we ask for them effectively? The answers to those questions should be based on the vendor’s performance against 5 simple, strategic relationship principles. Vendors who fulfill those are worth the effort; the others need to go.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud