Many companies track and report vendor performance metrics. But few metrics provide a concrete plan for driving vendor performance. Should we fire the vendor or demand improvements? If the latter, how do we ask for them effectively? The answers to those questions should be based on the vendor’s performance against 5 simple, strategic relationship principles. Vendors who fulfill those are worth the effort; the others need to go.
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks