Many companies track and report vendor performance metrics. But few metrics provide a concrete plan for driving vendor performance. Should we fire the vendor or demand improvements? If the latter, how do we ask for them effectively? The answers to those questions should be based on the vendor’s performance against 5 simple, strategic relationship principles. Vendors who fulfill those are worth the effort; the others need to go.
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings