The CIO role is one of great influence and leadership. All great leaders are very intentional and they happen to things. As a leader or aspiring leader you must avoid "victim thinking" and begin to live on purpose. You have a choice as an individual and you can choose each day to not be defined by your circumstances. If you can master the guidance in this article then your leadership will become contagious and the world is desperate for great leadership.
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge