The CIO role is one of great influence and leadership. All great leaders are very intentional and they happen to things. As a leader or aspiring leader you must avoid "victim thinking" and begin to live on purpose. You have a choice as an individual and you can choose each day to not be defined by your circumstances. If you can master the guidance in this article then your leadership will become contagious and the world is desperate for great leadership.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response