IBM acquired the Weather Company for its capability to analyze and gain insights from a vast array of sensors situated on planes, trains, automobiles and other machines. CIO Bryson Koehler discusses some of the other opportunities the companies might have.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates