Startups remain a key resource for CIO’s seeking an innovative edge in the digital era. CIO.com profiles 10 notable startups tackling key IT concerns, from artificial intelligence to data analytics to cybersecurity.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends