Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) formed the CIO Culture Club in March 2013 with the goal of keeping employee engagement high during times of tremendous change in the industry, the company and the IT department. While the name may be a little corny, the club has proven to be extremely valuable to our IT shop.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud