By now, you know about agile methodologies and how they can help improve your software development efforts. In this series of articles, we will discuss benefits of going agile (Part 1), some traditional concerns with agile at enterprise scale (Part 2) and offer some strategies you can use to become more agile in your shop while minimizing those concerns (Part 3). We also include screencasts to show agile in real-world scenarios.
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives