Stop-gap legislation that allowed the British government to continue ordering telecom and Internet companies to retain communications data for 12 months is unlawful, the U.K.'s high court ruled on Friday.
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?