President Trump, as part of his plan to roll back regulations put in place by President Obama, just signed legislation, passed by Congress, eliminating the prohibition against ISPs selling customer data without their written consent. This move has ignited a small firestorm of controversy. For businesses and enterprises however, this change is not as bad as it seems. Further, their privacy focus should be on search engines and social networks, which are much better at accumulating data.
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues