President Trump, as part of his plan to roll back regulations put in place by President Obama, just signed legislation, passed by Congress, eliminating the prohibition against ISPs selling customer data without their written consent. This move has ignited a small firestorm of controversy. For businesses and enterprises however, this change is not as bad as it seems. Further, their privacy focus should be on search engines and social networks, which are much better at accumulating data.
- Authentication bug locks users out of Azure and Office 365 for a day
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns