The BBC has finalized the design of the micro:bit, the tiny computer it will give to 1 million British schoolchildren later this year to help them learn about computing.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud